New application is closed now .
Skill Development Trainer work profile :-
Conducting skill development training .
Completing the assigned batch as per schedule.
Updating the Student Log Sheet & Attendance Sheet.
Maintenance of the technical infrastructure.
Evaluation of answered FEQs, Practical & DSANS.
Use of Technical Resource Kit for conduct of lectures.
Ensuring student upgrades through regular technology inputs.
Handling and resolving student complaints.
Qualification for this post required in mission B.tech/M.tech/BCA/MCA/BE/ME . and age criteria is 21 – 40 years ( till 1 july 2017)
Skill Center Development Officer work profile :-
• Single point of contact for the Business Partner and Coordinating with him for smooth function of Franchise Training centers.
• Identification of potential segments in the city for conducting activities.
• Organize new initiatives and determining marketing activities for the same.
• Ensuring academic processes and delivery are of the best quality as per the company standards.
• Visiting and inspecting the centers with respect to the training imparted.
• Monitor market Intelligence within the industry in terms of market.
• Development, new projects, competitive activity, new customers etc.
• BP meets/Conclave.
• Tier correction and its procedure-Completion/Lost enquiry/Market survey/Catchment analysis.
• Meeting enrollment targets month on month.
• To identify and appoint franchisees in potential towns in the region.
• To consistently achieve monthly collection targets.
• To plan and organize various ATL and BTL activities effectively and ensure maximum walk-Ins.
• To continuously monitor enquiry trends and sources and assess branding effectiveness.
• To guide, support and monitor the performance of all the centers and team members.
• To monitor and manage all resources so as to ensure quality delivery.
• To ensure that all enquires are handled efficiently and maximum conversion is achieved
Qualification for this post required in mission MBA/BBA/PGDM . and age criteria is 21 – 40 years (till 1 july 2017)
Center coordinator work profile :-
Coordinate, support and guide Training Center in the following areas and work towards their continuous improvement of academic standards and performance –
1. Monitoring and ensuring timely implementation of all skill Training related activities.
2. Scheduling and conducting Student and Parent Orientation Program
3. Active participation in Centre level academic operation activities
4. Handling all batch change, program change and center change request. Also maintaining proper records of the same
5. Smooth and timely Skill Training conduct.
6. Accurate and Timely result declaration
7. Handling all Parent / students queries, grievances and giving them the relevant support and best possible solution
8. Promotion of various Training Centre Admission and exams .
9. Promotion of all programs / admission test / other PR activities in various schools/college within Centre proximity.
10. Source and share best practices with the training center
11. Marketing support and guidance in all academic matters to training
12. Observe classes wherever needed and give feedback and suggestions for improvement.
13. Monitor performance management system.
Qualification for this post required in mission ‘Graduate Any Subject’ . and age criteria is 21 – 40 years (till 1 july 2017)
Marketing Consultant work profile:-
Counseling Students and parents about our skill development programs
Champion entire student cycle: Prospecting, Counseling, Admission, Orientation, Support, Satisfaction, Retention and Productive Output
Interaction with students and parents on routine basis.
Clarifying of doubts of students.
Active participation and contribution is expected during education fairs, school, college, universities visits and in house seminars.
Qualification for this post required in mission ’10+2 or above’ . and age criteria is 18 – 40 years (till 1 july 2017)
About Combined Competitive Examination:-
Written exam: On the basis of total applications received, the candidates will be called for a written exam. The written exam will consist of objective type questions.
The questions will be based on general Mathematics, English language, current affairs, General Knowledge, Science, Social Science & computer science.
The candidates scoring high or top ranker in merit of written exam are appointed to Required Posts.
The candidates who clear the Exam will be called for the scrutiny of documents as per merit order.
The selected candidates will be provisionally appointed based on the merit position and the availability of the vacancy.
Vishva Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission.
After received form candidate will get a registration successful message on registered mobile and email.
Important Dates- Exam 2017
|1||Availability of Application Form||Aug 5, 2017 (offline),Aug 06,2017 (Online)|
|2||Last Date for Application Form||Sep -07, 2017|
|3||Download of Admit Card||After 25-10-2017|
|4||Exam 2017||NOV, 2017|
|6||Counseling||MAY Last Week, 2018|
GENERAL INSTRUCTION OF RECRUITMENT
- Appointment of the candidate will be on contractual basis for maximum 5 Years or till completion of the projects. The services of appointed candidate’s stands terminated automatically after completion of the Project or Completion of 5 Years whichever is earlier. New contract base for service record and our requirement basis.
- The candidate should fill the Online Application form or Offline Application Form which is available on or before 07/09/2017 time 5.00 p.m.
- The Candidate should submit the print out of application form and fulfill detail and education detail along with copies of educational certificate Fully fill up Application form along with copies of Education certificates and one self addressed envelope of size 22×10 cms with Rs 40/-(Forty rupees) stamp affixed on envelope and send Vishv Bharti Kaushal vikas mission –C-166 Baldwal complex 4C Colony Motibhanda Road Machera Jaipur Rajsthan 302013 on or before 17/09/2017 by 5.00 p.m.
- The applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Application Form will not be accepted without Examination Fees (. Rs. 450/-)
The Confirmation of application form will be given to individual candidate only after receipt of application form fee at this office. The application which is not confirmed by this office will not be considered for further processing
- The candidate has to apply separately for different locations.
- Selection for any post for return examination merit basis.
- Candidate must computer knowledge like ms office and internet
- State wise date of counseling will be displayed at http://www.vbindia.org notice board.
- Candidates will be informed about counseling and joining date through e-mail and by Speed post only.
- Candidates must produce all original certificates along with one set of self attested true copies thereof at the time of counseling. If the Candidate fails to produce any of the certificates he will not get any extension of time to do so and will not provide joining .
- No T.A/D.A will be paid to the candidate for counseling .
- Fully fill up Application form along with copies of Education certificates and one self addressed envelope of size 22×10 cms with Rs 40/-(Forty rupees) stamp affixed on envelope .
Send to Office Address:-
Vishav Bharti Kaushal Vikas Mission
C-166 Baladwal complex, 4c colony
Near Hotel Harsh, Machera Jaipur, Rajasthan -302013